Feel free to send us a firstname.lastname@example.org
- Question：What can I use this app for?
- SprEd Global is designed to connect learners with premier pre-recorded content and world-class teachers.
- Question：How do I register for the app?
- Click “please register” on the opening screen.
- Choose your country code, ex United States +1.
- Enter your phone number to receive a verification code.
- Click “Get a verification code.”
- Enter verification code on the Register screen.
- Question：What are the words at the top of the screen?
- Featured, Science, Coding, Mathematics, etc are filters.
- Swipe left or right to filter content according to the preferred topic.
- Question：What can I find on the Home screen?
- The Home screen includes Live Streaming courses, Small Group Class signups, and Recorded Video Series.
- Filter the Home screen content by swiping left and right.
- Question：What are Big Group classes?
- Our Big Group classes are designed for many students (5-20) to join a general teaching session from one of our expert teachers.
- Big Group start times are shown on the banner page for the class.
- There are different levels (Beginner, Advanced, ex) and different recommended Age Groups for each session.
- Question：What are Small Group Sessions?
- Small Group Sessions offer students the focused attention of the teacher, along with the social benefits of learning together with others.
- Use Points to sign up for a Small Group Session.
- Small Group Sessions are 1-4 students in size.
- Question：How do I register for a Small Group Session?
- Tap the session type you would like to register for.
- Tap “Book Now”
- Select a student.
- Tap Pay Now.
- Question：What is 1 to 4?
- 1.These numbers refer to the teacher : student ratio of small group sessions.
- 1 to 4 means one teacher, and up to four students (there may be fewer than four depending on the time/day of the session).
- Question：What are Recorded videos?
- Recorded videos are our premium content made specifically for SprEd Global with your student in mind.
- These videos are educational and can be viewed multiple times, at your pace.
- Seeds - Parental advice videos for helping your child reach their fullest potential.
- Bee-Smart - Custom-made videos designed to teach English comprehension using worldly topics. Separated into different levels based on English proficiency.
- Rising Star - Perfect for early learners.
- Shining Star - Intermediate English learners.
- Super Star - Advanced English learners.
- Kids Learning Tube - Varied content knowledge taught through catchy songs. Learn about animals on the farm, the atmosphere, and much, much more!
- Scratch - These pre-recorded videos will get you started programming in Scratch!
- Question：How do I get Points?
- In the Me tab, you can tap your Wallet to Top Off Points.
- Points are available in different increments.
- Question：Where can I view my purchases?
- In the Me section, you can tap My Courses to see a list of your Live Streaming and Small Group purchases.