English Language Arts is the study of reading, writing, speaking and analyzing on a comprehensive level.
Our courses focus on **grade-level specific skills** in the following topics:
- Reading Comprehension (identify words, text structures, ideas and stories;
learners who have a large vocabulary are better readers. Knowing more words help learners recognize and understand what they read)
- Speaking Fluency (pronunciation, referencing skills, meaning and tones)
- Writing (descriptive, summarize concept and opinions, fiction, non-fiction, narrative, expository, persuasive, poems, biographies, letters, e-mails, diaries, reports and many more)
- Vocabulary ( vocabulary is learned and accumulated from books more than from normal conversation or watch TV)
- Spelling and Grammar (identity main nouns, verbs, relative pronouns, adjectives, linking verbs etc. combine sentences, phrases, correct errors)
- Elements of Style
Enroll today and start reading and writing like a pro!